Sawer aluminium parts at sunscreen factory
For a client in Leerdam, which is active in the sun protection industry, we are looking for a technical person with technical knowledge, and can work with hand tools and saws.
In your role you will independently saw the aluminum elements and you will be responsible for:
· Measuring and sawing aluminium parts by specifications;
· Quality control;
· Cleaning sawing machines;
· Warehousing / storage management.
What we ask of you?
· Minimum MBO education level; preferably in a technical direction;
· Experience in sawing aluminium;
· You have technical understanding and have an affinity with technology;
· You are inquisitive, accurate and enthusiastic;
· After training you can work with minimal supervision.
Order and cleanliness is very important. The technician should wear daily care of order and cleanliness of his / her workplace.
What can you expect?
You will work in a healthy organization of the future which is in full development, where your skills and talents are appreciated and where you get the possibility for further development. You can expect a competitive salary.
38.75 hours per week